我上班的第一天!
今天是我在辦公室的第一天。早上 王吉娜 和我參觀了辦公室。我覺得辦公室相當舒服。我們於上午十點何宗勳秘書長進行了首次會面。我發現 台灣公民參與協會 是一個非常有趣的組織。何秘書長討論完計劃後,我們去吃了午餐。我吃了碗傳統牛肉麵,味道非常棒!何秘書長非常熱情地請我們吃午餐。午餐後我們休息了會,期間我花時間進步研究了台灣公民參與協會。經過番研究,我遇到麗玉了位台灣公民參與協會的志工。上學期我沒上中文課,她幫我練習了中文。用中文討論完 台灣公民參與協會 後,我才想起自己的中文有多差。我可能表現得不太好,但能再次練習還是很有趣的。我真的很享受第一天!
My first day!
Today was my first day in the office! Gina and I got our first official office tour, and Mr. He showed us which desks we could sit at. I found the office environment very comfortable, with a casual atmosphere. We had our first meeting with Mr. He at 10:00 AM, during which we discussed our internship plan and learned more about how TCPA functions. After Mr. He discussed his plans with us, he treated us to noodles at the Huashan market. I got a bowl of traditional beef noodles and passion fruit tea. It was very good! I found it very kind of Mr. He to treat us so well on our first day! We took a short break after lunch, which I used to continue researching TCPA. Afterward, I met Jennifer, a TCPA volunteer. She helped me practice my Chinese, as I wasn't able to take it last semester and got quite rusty. Talking about TCPA in Chinese made me realize how many words I have forgotten. I probably didn't speak very fluently, but it was fun to practice. I had a great first day in the office!
沒有留言:
張貼留言