桃園佛教弘誓學院!
今天我去桃園佛教弘誓學院參加第32屆社運沉澱日. 聽取了最近社會運動的最新進展我留下了非常深刻的印象。在第32屆社運沉澱日聽着很教我多社會運動。何秘書長很多多NGO的問題是工作法度。我覺得這個問題很有意思。台灣歷史上曾有許多重要人物。甚至還有人為了台灣的民主而奮鬥。我聽了許多重要的演講。我聽了何宗勳秘書長第二次達蘭薩拉與達賴喇嘛尊者有約與另一位朋友沖繩2026年東亞和平行 腳分享會:台灣、日本、沖繩、中國及美國人互相理解對話,對台灣人來說是何種感受(陳有靈)。甚至還有一場關於美國的演講。一位美國人對台灣民主運動有很重要貢獻艾琳達,她談到了特朗普和美國。在佛學院,我們還吃到了很棒的素食!這個地方很美,還有一個大花園。雖然很想留下來參加這兩天的營隊,但可惜隔天另外有事,只好先回去了。
Retreat at Taoyuan Hongshi Buddhism College
Today, we visited the Hong-Shi Buddhist College in Taoyuan for the 32nd "Social Movement Reflection Day." I was extremely impressed by the updates on recent social movements. I met many dedicated activists at the event and learned a great deal about social movements from them. Mr. He discussed the challenges NGOs face, noting how the nature of the work makes these movements difficult; a new perspective which I found very interesting. Many of those in attendance had made significant changes to Taiwan's history, being among the most important leaders in social progress. I attended several talks, including a session on the "Second Meeting with the Dalai Lama in Dharamshala" (part of He Zong-xun’s "Okinawa 2026 East Asia Peace Journey"); a discussion on mutual understanding and dialogue among people from Taiwan, Japan, Okinawa, China, and the US (presented by Chen You-ling); and a presentation on the campaign to save Nanshan Cemetery (by Chen Zhi-ming). There was even a talk about the United States, where Linda Arrigo spoke about Donald Trump and the US. We also enjoyed a wonderful vegetarian meal at the college and got to eat with the practicing Buddhists! The venue itself was beautiful, with a large garden and farmland surrounding it. I wished I could have stayed for the two-day retreat, but unfortunately had to return for a different event the following day.


沒有留言:
張貼留言