繪河流:工作坊第一天
今天早上,我們驅車前往桃園,陪同何先生參加一場由他帶領年長學員開展的工作坊。這次工作坊旨在透過分組活動,拍攝當地一條河流的照片——這條河曾一度乾涸,但近期已修復與保護。我們希望藉此加深學員與河流之間的情感聯繫,引導他們深入思考自身與環境的關係,並探討如何成為這條河的守護者。
活動開始是破冰環節;我發現自己的中文程度很有限,甚至連手寫的漢字都認不出來。我被分到了第五組,也就是「大河隊」。我了解到,在台灣,團隊喊口號似乎是一種很普遍的做法,因為我在美國從未有過這種經驗。不過,我對我們隊的口號感到相當自豪:「大河一二三,大河得第一,大河大河戰戰戰戰!」我們徒步考察了一個多小時,期間我感覺與隊裡的幾位大姐拉近了距離。回到活動地點後,我們開始設計海報,試圖用藝術化的方式重現我們在河邊看到的故事與景象。那位「大姊」的創意才華令我印象深刻,因為我們最終完成的海報看起來美極了。
Drawing A River: Workshop Day 1
This morning we drove to Taoyuan, and we were accompanying Mr. He to a workshop that he was leading with his older students. The goal of the workshop was to split into groups and take pictures of the local river, which had previously dried up, but recently recreated and preserved. We wanted to strengthen the students’ relationship to the river, and to make them think deeper about their environment and how they can become stewards to the river.
It started with an introduction activity, where my Chinese was very bad, and I realized I couldn’t read handwritten Chinese characters. I was in the fifth group, the Big River (大河) team. I learned that making a team chant seems to be quite common in Taiwan, because in the United States I had never really done that before. I’m quite proud of our team chant though, which is “大河一二三,大河得第一,大河大河战战战!” We walked for over an hour, in which I felt like I got quite close to the older women in my team, and we came back and started designing a poster to artistically recreate the stores and the scenes we saw around the river. I was impressed at the 姐姐’s creative abilities, because I thought the poster came out very beautifully.
沒有留言:
張貼留言