2026年7月2日 星期四

費伊儷實習日誌08: 在辦公室的第三天

 在辦公室的第三天

    今天是我在辦公室工作的第三天!早上,我和何秘書長討論了項計畫,這是我在這裡任職期間可以執行、並有助於動物保護組織的計畫。我原本想針對公開展示的動物,對牠們的照護狀況進行深入分析。不過我認為何秘書長覺得這個範圍太廣了,所以我那天剩下的時間都花在試著縮小範圍上。他提到自己之前曾執行過一個專案,為公共狗公園建置了評分系我覺得這個點子非常有趣。不過我也同時在思考,是否該將焦點放在台灣那些受保護程度較低的動物身上。在麥當勞匆匆吃過午餐後,我們便返回辦公室。我們再次與珍妮佛一起工作,隨後便出門去旁聽一場庭審—這原本是前一天該做的事,但當時我們搞混了。由於無法使用手機上的翻譯應用程式,我們旁聽的那場庭審內容實在很難理解。 我發現這裡法院的運作方式與美國的法院相當相似!當我們回到辦公室時,去年秋天曾在此實習的實習生前來迎接我們。能與經歷過類似情況的人聊聊工作,真是段美好的體驗。

Third day in the office!

    Today was my third day in the office! In the morning, Mr. He and I discussed a research project that I can implement during my time here to help the animal protection organization. I had brainstormed the previous night and concluded that I want to analyze public animal displays, such as how coffee shops or restaurants treat animals. However, I believe Mr. He thought it would be too broad, so I worked the rest of the day on trying to narrow it down. He mentioned he had done a previous project implementing a rating system for public dog parks, which I thought was a really interesting idea. However, I also want to focus on the lesser-protected animals in Taiwan.     After a quick stop at McDonald's for lunch, we returned to the office to continue work. We spoke with Jennifer again about today's plans, then headed out to watch a court case we were supposed to cover the day before but had gotten confused about. The court case we watched was quite hard to understand as we could not use phones during the session. I found the way the court operates here to be quite similar to how it operates in the US! When we returned to the office, we were greeted by last fall's intern. It was very interesting to learn how different the previous interns' experiences were from ours! It really shows how each internship experience is unique and involves real current social issues.



沒有留言:

張貼留言