2026年8月4日 星期二

費伊儷實習日誌26: 桃園的最後一堂課

 

桃園的最後一堂課

今天是我們在桃園的最後一堂工作坊。可惜的是,何秘書長和吉娜都沒能來,所以只有我一個人。今天的展示主要圍繞著如何將人工智慧融入影片剪輯流程,以簡化操作。我們也朗誦了一首用中文寫的詩,詩裡描寫了碧綠的河流,以及何秘書長有多麼了不起。午餐後,我讓班上所有同學都在我從一家9x9文具店買來的筆記本上簽名,這樣我回美國後就能記住他們的名字了。想到這些人我可能再也見不到了,心裡很不是滋味,有點傷感。回台北的路上,我們在桃園郊外停下來,拍攝了一些空拍素材,準備用於即將出版的公民新聞刊物,報道一位男子因政府原因失去土地的故事。

Last day of Class in Taoyuan

Today was our last class in Taoyuan. Unfortunately, Mr. He and Gina could not make it, so it was just me and the other students. Today's presentation focused mostly on incorporating AI into video editing to streamline the process. We also got to recite a poem written in Chinese about the green river and how awesome Mr. He is. After lunch, I had everyone in class sign their name in a notebook I had purchased from a 9x9 stationery store so that I could remember all of them when I went back to the States. It was very sad knowing these were people I will probably never see again, and I got a little emotional. On our way back to Taipei, we stopped at the edge of Taoyuan to get aerial footage for an upcoming citizen news publication about a man losing his land to the government.


沒有留言:

張貼留言