水豚咖啡館
今天真是特別的一天。因為是個人專案時間,我被安排去探訪幾家動物咖啡館。我的專案是分析展出動物的品質,所以我決定去土城區的水豚咖啡館。我是第一個到的,比開門時間還早。第一眼看到的時候,我就納悶它怎麼這麼小。水豚體型那麼大,我以為應該會有很大的空間。我付了200台幣的入場費,這樣我就可以和它們互動,拍些影片。所有工作人員都非常熱情友好,但我沒看到咖啡館裡有太多關於水豚的科普內容。他們的泳池也小得可憐,看到水豚潛到水底卻遊不深,我有點心疼。不過,餵食和與它們互動還是挺愉快的。之後,我回到台北市中心吃午飯,然後在一家咖啡館坐下來查閱台灣飼養水豚的相關政策。我還花了很多時間研究圈養水豚的要求。
Capbybara Cafe
Today was a unique day. Since it was individual project work time, I was sent out to explore some animal cafes. Since my project involves analyzing the quality of animals on display to the public, I decided to visit a Capybara cafe in the Tucheng district. I was the first to arrive at the shop, shortly before they opened. Upon first glance, I wondered why it was so small. I was expecting a much larger area since capybaras are quite large. I paid the $200 NTD entrance fee so that I could interact with them and take some videos. All of the staff were extremely kind, but I didn't see much educational content about the capybaras around the cafe. I also found their swimming pool extremely small, and I felt bad when they would dive under but couldn't go deeper. I did enjoy feeding and interacting with them, though. Afterward, I headed back to the middle of Taipei to get lunch, then sat down at a cafe to research some of the policies for keeping Capybaras in Taiwan. I also spent a lot of time researching the requirements for keeping capybaras in captivity.
沒有留言:
張貼留言