與司法改革基金會會面
今天上午,我與蕭副執行長會面,聽他簡要介紹了之前在司法改革基金會的工作經歷,之後我們下午與他們進行了會面。我了解到該基金會及其為司法系統不公正對待的人們所做的努力。午餐時,他介紹我認識了一位在同一棟大樓工作的IT人士,我們一起去了西門町一家著名的日本餐廳用餐。回來的路上,我還第一次嘗試了幸福堂。所有食物都非常美味。下午,我們前往司法改革大樓,與他們的實習生見面,進一步了解基金會的情況。兩位實習生都非常博學,讓我對基金會的運作方式有了清晰的了解。得知有那麼多人因為審判不公或判決不公不義而無法得到公正的審判,我感到非常難過。肖先生帶我去參觀基金會讓我非常高興,因為這讓我知道有人在為邱浩順而戰,邱浩順是我幾週前在拘留中心遇到的那個人。
Meeting with the Judicial Reform Foundation
This morning I met with Mr. Xiao to be briefed on his previous employment at the Judicial Reform Foundation before we met with them in the afternoon. I learned about the foundation and its advocacy for those unfairly treated by the justice system. For lunch, he introduced me to an IT guy who worked in the same building, and we headed out to the Ximending shopping district for lunch at the famous Japanese restaurant there. I also got to try Xing Fu Tang for the first time on my way back. In the afternoon, we went to the Judicial Reform Building to meet with their interns and learn more about the foundation. The two interns were both extremely knowledgeable and gave me a good idea of how the foundation operates. I also felt quite sad learning how many people end up not being tried fairly due to biased trials. I was very glad that Mr. Xiao took me to the foundation because it showed me there are people out there fighting for Chiou Ho-shun, the man I had met a few weeks prior at the detention center.
沒有留言:
張貼留言