2026年7月15日 星期三

王吉娜實習日誌17: 關於福隆海灘的後續情況

關於福隆海灘的後續情況

    今天我們前往經濟部旁聽關於福隆海灘議題的第二次會議。我因故提前一小時到達,在會場外偶遇了一位當地的倡議人士——我曾在之前的會議上見過他,他也曾帶我們實地考察過海灘。他當時無法進入會場,因為他打算抗議要求拆除那座防波堤;該防波堤最初是為核電廠興建的,如今卻導致海浪增強,造成海灘迅速流失。當我重返會場時,他已不在現場,因此我不確定他是否被要求離開。會議稍後提到,當地倡議人士可以透過特定程序邀請新成員參會,我不禁在想,這是否正是針對剛才發生的那起事件所做的回應。

    據我了解,其他出席會議的單位包括農業部、新北市政府、海洋工程相關主管機關、經濟部水利署、交通部、內政部,以及各類專業人士與學術專家。

    會議中有一部分討論了台灣電力公司(台電)過往進行的研究,並請在場的專家對當時收集的數據進行修訂與重新評估。會上也指出,這項議題主要由當地居民推動,但居民往往覺得自己缺乏能力運用科學方法來闡述其觀察結果,因而導致他們的想法與意見可能未受應有的重視。我認為,這不僅是福隆當地倡議人士面臨的挑戰,也是未來許多國家倡議者將共同面對的困境:在耗時且昂貴的研究流程面前,他們的關切與親身經驗往往容易被輕視。

Follow-Up on Fulong Beach

    Today we went to the Ministry of Economic Affairs to observe the second meeting about the Fulong Beach issue. I accidentally went there an hour early, but I met one of the local activists outside, who I had met before in the previous meeting and showed us the beach. He was not allowed into the meeting because he wanted to protest for the removal of the pier, which was built for the nuclear power plant and was causing the waves to grow stronger and rapidly erode the beach. When I came back to the meeting, he was not there anymore, so I’m not sure if he was asked to leave. Later in the meeting, the mentioned that the local activists could be allowed to invite new members to the meeting through a process, and I was wondering if this was addressing this event. 

    From what I understand from the meeting, the other people that were currently attending were the Ministry of Agriculture, the New Taipei City Government, marine engineering authorities, the Water Resources Agency under the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Ministry of Transportation and Communication, the Ministry of the Interior, and other professional and academic experts.

    A section of the meeting covered past research conducted by Taipower, and they were asking for the three experts who were sitting in the meeting to do a revision and reevaluation of the data gathered during that time. A point was made that the issue was mainly being addressed by local residents, who often feel like they don’t have the ability to explain their findings through scientific methods, and thus their thoughts and opinions may feel undervalued. I think this will be a constant struggle local activists in many other different countries will face in the future, where their concerns and own experiences will feel undervalued by time-intensive and expensive research processes.


沒有留言:

張貼留言