今天去北投普濟寺和中和禪寺! 普濟寺和中和禪寺!
今天我第一次見到了我的老闆,台灣公民參與協會秘書長何宗勳。我們去了新北投的兩座老廟。新北投很有歷史底蘊我很喜歡。我覺得佛教文化很有意思。我聽不太懂導遊說的話,但我上網查了一些資料,發現很有趣。走在去廟的路上,我看到旁邊有小河流,後來才知道那是溫泉水。我也覺得很有趣的是日本文化對新北投的影響很大。在普濟寺,我真的很喜歡那裡提供的飲料 那是加了籽的檸檬水。了解了這座寺廟的歷史後,我們去家台灣餐廳吃了午餐。午餐是太棒了! 我最喜歡的菜是湯。我也喜歡聽同桌人們的交談。午餐後,我們搭計程車去了中和禪寺。中和禪寺景色優美,因為可以看見城市的輪廓線。今天讓我對台灣文化有了有趣的了解。
Puji Temple and Zhonghe Zen Temple Day!
Today I got to meet my boss for the first time, Ho Tsung-Hsun, Secretary General of the Taiwan Citizenship Participation Association! We visited two older temples in the new Beitou area. The new Beitou area had a very rich history, and I really enjoyed it there. I find Buddhist culture to be very fascinating. Although I couldn't fully understand what our tour guide was saying, the information I looked up was very interesting. spring. I also found the influence of Japanese culture on the new Beitou area quite apparent.
At Puji Temple, I found the drink they served was very enjoyable; it was lemon water with seeds in it. After learning more about the temple's history, we went out to eat at a Taiwanese restaurant! The lunch was amazing! The soup became my favorite dish, and I enjoyed listening to the conversations at my table. After our lunch break, we took a taxi to Zhonghe Chan Temple.



沒有留言:
張貼留言