2026年7月3日 星期五

費伊儷實習日誌09: 桃園班第一組

 桃園班第一組

    

    今天我們度過了非常充實的一天,與何秘書長的成人公民新聞學班同學們建立了聯繫。我們先進行了一項富有意義的破冰活動,以便更深入地了解彼此。雖然我有些難以完全聽懂所有的中文,但我真的很感謝能了解大家對環保議題的看法。自我介紹結束後,我們分成小組進行專案合作。我們受命製作一張宣傳海報,內容是關於那條已被政府徹底改變的小溪。我的團隊真的非常棒,對我這蹩腳的華語展現了極大的耐心。前往溪流的途中,我們聊了些關於台灣的話題,還進行了一些輕鬆的閒聊。我很享受這次練習說中文的機會!我拍了許多照片和影片,記錄下這條生機盎然的溪流周邊的景致。這讓我意識到,其實可以做很多事情,將單調的城市環境轉變為生機盎然的綠色環境。我們這裡有許多溪流,若能加以改善,將有助於恢復生物多樣性。




Taoyuan class number one

    Today we had a very great day making connections with the students of Mr. He's senior journalism class. We started with a meaningful icebreaker to get to know everyone better. I really appreciated learning about others' perspectives on environmentalism, even though I struggled to understand all the Chinese. After our introductions, we split into groups to work on a project. We were sent out to make an informative poster about the stream that environmental activists have completely changed. My team was really great and had lots of patience for me and my unfortunate Mandarin skills. On our way to the stream, we chatted a bit about Taiwan and had some nice small talk. I enjoyed the opportunity to practice speaking in Chinese! I took many pictures and videos of the surrounding area of the flourishing stream. It made me realize just how much can be done to change bland urban environments into green ecosystems. We have many streams in my hometown that could use some help reviving biodiversity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言