2026年7月15日 星期三

費伊儷實習日誌16: 福隆海灘之二!

福隆海灘之二! 

今天是關於福隆海灘核電廠的第二次會議!在經濟部大樓附近,我看到了上次福隆會議後帶我和吉娜去海灘的人。他非常堅持要在外面抗議,但不會參加會議。珍妮佛告訴我,她之前也在同一棟大樓外抗議過。會議開始後的前15分鐘,我覺得氣氛比上次平靜多了。最後,政府決定聽取民眾的意見,並從頭開始研究這個問題。我很高興有機會旁聽這樣重要的會議。這是一個很好的機會,讓我得以了解政府如何與當地社區合作解決問題。

Fulong Beach Part 2!

    Today was the second meeting regarding the nuclear power plant at Fulong Beach! Approaching the Ministry of Economic Affairs, I saw the man who had taken Gina and me to the beach after the last Fulong meeting. He was very adamant about protesting outside but not going to the meeting. Jennifer told me about a time she also protested outside the same building and how 500 people flooded the streets. After sitting in for the first 15 minutes of the meeting, I could feel how much calmer the environment was compared to the last meeting. In the end, the government concluded that it should listen to the people’s voices and begin researching the issue from scratch. I am very glad I got the opportunity to sit in on such an important meeting. This was a very good opportunity to see how the government works with local communities to address issues.

沒有留言:

張貼留言