2026年7月14日 星期二

費伊儷實習日誌15: 處理辦公事務與寄信

處理辦公事務與寄信

    今天過得很簡單。我照慣例到達辦公室,開始著手調整我的實習計畫一個關於動物保護的計畫。我原本打算走訪台灣的三家動物咖啡館,並對它們進行比較分析。在與何秘書長討論該計劃後,我獲得了一些新的實施思路!他將安排我與另一個動物保護NGO會面,以便我了解應依據何種準則來評估這些咖啡館。結束關於專案的討論後,我便去吃午餐了。下午,Jennifer 過來幫我們練習中文。我們主要協助準備待寄出的信件;隨後,Gina 坐上 Jennifer 的摩托車去了郵局,而我決定留在辦公室畢竟我可不想在摩托車事故中送命。

Office day and mailing letters

    Today was a very simple day. I arrived at the usual time and began tweaking my internship animal-protection project. I had come up with a plan to visit three animal cafes in Taiwan and compare and contrast them. Going over it with Mr. He gave me some new ideas to implement! He will set up a meeting with another animal protection unit to help me understand which guidelines I should use to analyze these cafes. After we spoke more about my project, I went on my lunch break. In the afternoon, Jennifer came in to help us practice our Chinese. We mostly helped prepare envelopes for mailing, and after, Gina got to ride on Jennifer's scooter to the post office. I decided to stay back since I did not want to die in a scooter accident. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言