桃園第3班
今天我們再次前往桃園參加何秘書長的新聞工作坊。今天我們觀看了關於綠水巷改造的最終影片。我們也重返綠水巷,拍攝了更多素材,並分享了各自的經驗和感受。我的小組帶我們訪問了更多見證了綠水巷變化的普通民眾。我發現,許多人覺得綠河現在已經不再那麼礙眼了。我個人非常喜歡這條溪流,以及它所能孕育的豐富生態系。這裡有蝸牛、魚類和鳥類。我最喜歡看魚兒逆流而上。唯一讓我不太喜歡的就是河邊的蚊子。我想說,了解綠河的改造讓我對家鄉更有信心了。我也希望能夠支持家鄉的這些行動。
Taoyuan Class #3
Today we headed to Taoyuan again to participate in Mr. He's journalism course. Today we got to watch the final videos about the transformation of the Green River. We also got to go back to the Green River, take even more clips, and share our experiences and impressions. My group took us out to interview even more everyday people who have witnessed the change in the river. I found that many people think the river is less of an eyesore now. I personally love the stream and how many ecosystems it can support. There are snails, fish, and birds. I love watching the fish swim upstream the most. The only animals I didn't like near the river were the mosquitoes. I would say learning about the stream's transformation has given me more hope for my hometown. I wish to support these movements there as well.

沒有留言:
張貼留言