2026年7月7日 星期二

費伊儷實習日誌11: 邱和順案

 邱和順案

今天是非常難忘的一天,回到台灣後,我一定會把今天的經驗講給全家聽。我很幸運能見到邱和順。他的案子在台灣政壇備受關注,因為越來越多的證據顯示他並未犯下那起罪行,卻仍被判處死刑。我一直覺得他的遭遇令人痛心,而真正見到他本人時,那種為他感到難過的心情更是難以言喻。想到他竟被囚禁在鐵窗之後長達30年,這實在令人震驚我自己的年紀甚至都還沒這麼大。我們的會面時間很短,因為依照規定只能交談約10分鐘。我看得出來他正承受著巨大的煎熬,在獄中的處境也很糟糕。他的記憶力驚人,甚至能告訴我我是他的第533位訪客。離開看守所後,我們去了阿嬤家博物館。這是我第一次了解關於慰安婦的歷史。二戰期間,這些女性被販賣淪為日軍的性奴隸。讀到她們的故事讓我感到無比悲傷,我簡直無法想像竟然有人會做出如此殘忍的行徑。這物館意義非凡,這次參觀也為這一天畫了一個富有教育意義的句點。



The case of Qiu Heshun    

    Today was a very memorable day, one that I will be telling my whole family about when I return to Taiwan. I was very lucky to get to meet Qiu Heshun. His case is quite popular in Taiwan politics, as there is mounting evidence that he did not commit the crime, yet he was sentenced to death. I find his case to be very sad, and actually meeting him really gave me an indescribable feeling of pain for him. To think he has already been stuck behind those walls for the past 30 years is astonishing. I haven't even been alive that long. We didn't get long to meet with him, as we were legally allowed to speak with him for only about 10 minutes. I could tell he was struggling and that the prison hasn't been treating him well. He had an incredible memory and told me that I was his #533 visitor. After visiting the detention center, we were taken to the Ama museum. It was my first time learning about comfort women. The women were sold into sex slavery for the Japanese during World War 2. Getting to read the stories of these women made me incredibly sad, and I couldn't imagine people doing such horrible things. The museum visit was very meaningful and a good way to end the day.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言