2026年7月7日 星期二

費伊儷實習日誌12: 辦公室裡的另一天!

辦公室裡的另一天

    今天節奏舒緩,與以往那些忙碌且充滿探險色彩的實地考察形成了愉快的調劑。我早上九點到達,主要忙於整理手頭的項目,並確保將考察期間拍攝的所有照片都妥善上傳到了 LINE 群組相冊中。此外,我還花時間構思了關於動物保護計畫的方案。午餐後,我們與Jennifer會面,討論了前一天在辦公室觀看的環境議題會議。 Jennifer還特地帶了新鮮的鳳梨給我們當零食,這讓我感到非常開心。得知高雄正面臨企業試圖砍伐樹木的問題,我感到有些難過;同時也了解到樹木對於降低氣溫有著至關重要的作用。隨後,我們就另一起目擊到的動物保護相關事件進行了通報。關於之前那起發生在十分(Shifen)的案例,我收到了回覆,稱由於涉事動物狀況“良好”,因此無法採取進一步行動。

Another Day In The Office

    Today was a nice change of pace from the busy, adventure-filled field trips. I came in at 9 am and mostly worked on organizing my projects and making sure all the photos I've taken on these trips have been properly uploaded into the Line album group chat. I also brainstormed for my animal protection project. After lunch, we met with Jennifer to discuss the environmental conference we had watched at the office the day before. Jennifer had also brought Gina and me fresh pineapple to snack on, which made me very happy. I found it quite sad that Kaohsiung was struggling against corporations that wanted to cut down the trees. I also learned how important trees are for lowering temperatures. Afterward, we called in another animal protection case I had witnessed. I got an email back about the case in Shifen saying that nothing can be done since their condition is “fine.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言