2026年7月6日 星期一

費伊儷實習日誌10: 寵物展覽日!

 寵物展覽日!

今天我們前往台北南港展覽館參觀了2026年台北寵物展。我們的目的是了解現場動物的狀況,並查看產品或動物照護方面是否有任何問題。當吉娜和我抵達時,我才真正體會到這個展覽館有多麼龐大。走進展館並瀏覽了前幾個攤位後,我發現其中大部分攤位展出的,據我了解,都是較高品質的寵物產品。我注意到的一項主要現象是,許多人帶了自己的寵物前來。大家帶來的寵物看起來都相當健康,這方面沒有問題。至於攤位上展示的寵物,有些似乎相當焦慮。我注意到二樓有一家異國動物公司,那裡有一隻非常焦慮的土撥鼠。看到牠來回奔跑、抓撓牆壁的樣子,我實在為牠感到難過。我真希望看到較少這類焦慮的動物。我們與 Jennifer 一同回到 TCPA 辦公室,觀看了關於透過土地綠化與木質資源回收利用實現氣候適應的簡報。藉此機會,我進一步了解了台灣企業為謀取利益而砍伐樹木所引發的問題。鑑於這些企業計劃砍伐的樹木數量龐大,其對環境造成的破壞將極為嚴重。我認為,台灣有必要製定更多環境保護政策。


Pet Exhibition Day!


    Today we got to check out the 2026 Chan Chao Taipei Pets Show at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. Our goal was to assess the animals' conditions there and see if there were any issues with the products or animal care. When Gina and I arrived, I realized just how massive this exhibition center was. After walking inside and looking at the first few stands, I could see that, as far as I understood, most of them carried high-quality animal products. One main thing I noticed was that many people brought their own pets. The pets people brought all seemed to be in decent health, so no issue there. For the pets brought by the stands, some seemed quite stressed out. I noticed on the second floor that an exotic animal company had a very stressed-out meerkat. I felt really bad for it as it was running back and forth, scratching at the walls. I would have liked to see less stressed animals. When we returned to the TCPA office with Jennifer to watch the “Briefing on Climate Adaptation through Land Greening and the Promotion of Woody Resource Recycling.” I learned more about the issues surrounding companies in Taiwan using trees for profit. Due to the number of trees these companies are trying to cut down, the environmental impacts will be devastating. I think we need to add more environmental protection policies in Taiwan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言