2026年7月21日 星期二

費伊儷實習日誌20: 居家辦公與就醫

居家辦公與就醫


    今天過得相當有趣。由於何秘書長和粘麗玉主任外出公幹,我一開始是在家工作。我的工作主要是整理實習計畫資料和撰寫提案,重點是規劃接下來要分析和比較幾家動物咖啡館。大氣我已經去過三個與動物相關的場所,我也著手對這些地方進行了比較分析。午休期間,我去了診所,接種了破傷風疫苗這是為了處理前幾天被豬咬傷的傷口。幸運的是,專案組的一位工作人員帶我去了診所,所以過程很順利。之後,我回到辦公室繼續推進專案工作。 粘麗玉看到我手臂上扭曲的尖纹,都覺得有些驚訝,畢竟傷口其實很小。我很慶幸傷勢不算嚴重。在辦公室剩下的時間裡,我忙著整理每日工作記錄,並檢查之前的工作日程以統計工時。


Work from home and doctors visit


    Today was quite an interesting day. It started with working from home since Mr. He and Jennifer were away working on business. I mostly worked on organizing my internship project and writing up proposals. I mostly had to map out the rest of the animal cafes I am going to analyze and compare for my project. Since I have already been to three animal-related places, I have also started comparing and contrasting them. During my lunch break, I had to go to the doctor's office to get a tetanus shot from the pig bite from the other day. Luckily, one of the program staff was able to take me, so I didn't have many issues. Afterward, I arrived at the office to work more on my project. Jennifer got to see the massive bandage they put on my arm for such a tiny bite. I was quite lucky it wasn't worse. I spent the rest of my time in the office organizing my daily entries and tracking our previous work schedules to calculate hours.

沒有留言:

張貼留言