參觀台灣國立博物館 + 台北環境會議
今天早上,何秘書長想讓我們多了解一些台灣的歷史和自然史,於是安排我們去國立台灣博物館。當我到達博物館時,眼前的景色美得讓我驚嘆。這是一個巨大的公園,四周環繞著寶塔和抽象藝術作品。在公園裡漫步了一會兒後,我和吉娜走進了博物館。一進門,我們就來到了蝴蝶展區,台灣的蝴蝶種類之多讓我大吃一驚。它們色彩斑斕,有些蝴蝶與周圍環境完美融合,如果我在野外看到它們,可能根本不會注意到。現在我終於明白為什麼那麼多人稱台灣為「蝴蝶王國」了!我們繼續往上走到博物館二樓,我發現自己對日本殖民統治時期的歷史非常感興趣。在博物館裡,我發現了一件與日本殖民統治相關的展品,其中最讓我感興趣的是日本在台灣建立統治的印章。光是那枚印章,就預示著台灣未來五十年的命運,這其中蘊含著一種難以言喻的勢力。下午,我和吉娜與珍妮佛會面,前往位於台北非政府組織俱樂部的環保會議。演講結束後,我們進行了一項小組活動:將環境議題標註在台北的相應區域,並闡述原因。他們讓我談談新台北部分地區受到農業噴灑的影響。會議結束後,我們輪流與大家分享各自的想法。我覺得這次活動意義非凡。
Taiwan National Museum Visit + Taipei Environmental Meeting
This morning, Mr. He wanted us to learn more about Taiwanese history and natural history, so he sent us to the National Taiwan Museum. As I arrived at the National Taiwan Museum grounds, I was blown away by how beautiful the surroundings were. It was a huge park surrounded by pagodas and abstract art pieces. After walking around the park for a bit, Gina and I headed inside. Upon entering, we stumbled into the butterfly exhibit, and I was completely surprised by how many kinds of butterflies there were in Taiwan. They all had such beautiful colors, and some blended into the environment so well that, if I had seen them in the wild, I would not have noticed. It makes sense now why so many consider Taiwan the Butterfly Kingdom! As we continued up to the second floor of the museum, I noticed how interested I was in learning about the Japanese occupation in Taiwan. One of the things I found most interesting at the museum about the Japanese occupation was the government seal that imposed Japanese rule in Taiwan: something indescribable about seeing the physical stamp that sealed Taiwan's fate in the 50 years that followed.
In the afternoon, Gina and I met with Jennifer to attend an environmental meeting at the NGO Clubhouse in Taipei. After the presentations were over, we did a group activity where we placed the environmental issue in the correct area in Taipei and then presented why it was there. They had me talk about the agricultural spraying that was affecting parts of New Taipei. After the meeting concluded, we went around and shared our thoughts with the group.
沒有留言:
張貼留言